Brainstorming for options
It is better to have enough ideas for some of them to be wrong, than to be always right by having no ideas at all.
Let me start by greeting the new followers, my marketing efforts seems to be working, as I have more than 800 followers now, thank you all for becoming part of my journey!
In my last post I had set to myself a clear goal, making half a million dollars in 6 months, and now I need some ideas on how to reach it :)
I will spend the next few days brainstorming in any way:
- Asking for comments on my blog
- Asking my Facebook friends
- Calling friends that don’t use Facebook
- Posting in forums (any suggestions?)
- Searching on Google
- Asking random people in the streets
- … other ideas?
I will ask 3 questions:
- What do you think about my goal of making half a million dollars in 6 months? is it possible?
- Have you heard of anyone who had similar goal? did he succeed?
- Imagine that you have to fulfill this goal in order to survive, how will you act? What if it is just a game and you have nothing to lose?
Please let me do the elimination, you can tell me ANYTHING that crosses your mind.
(Yes, that means that robbing a bank, marrying a rich cougar or dealing drugs are great answers!)
Update: I now offer 25,000 dollars for the chosen suggestion, further details in my next post: Looking for partners.